What I Do to Reduce My Carbon Footprint
by David Kiestin
Things I have done to reduce my carbon footprint are as follows:
- I use CFC light bulbs which will last for years, and hence I am saving money
- I manage a reusable container for cold beverages which means that I will not be throwing away cups or bottles
- I reduce my intake of red meats and substitute salmon
- I am eating more chicken as opposed to red meat which helps save the environment while improving my health
- I pay my bills online where possible which protects trees
- I drive a subcompact car which reduces gasoline consumption
- Finally, I exercise more often as I travel which further reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Pages.
Like This Page?