Ways to go Green at Home
There are many ways to go green around the house. Some of them are common whereas others are not.
Here are my suggestions:
- Use leaves that have fallen for mulch or compost
- Bring reusable bags for shopping
- Turn off lights in rooms that are not being used
- Make sure faucets are tightly turned off
- Use window fans instead of air conditioning
- Use vinegar to clean glass
- Use baking soda to deodorize carpets
- Use borax sprinkled in cabinets and at base boards to get rid of insects, instead of insecticides or pesticides
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to How to Help.
Get Awesome T-Shirts and Support This Website
Like This Page?